Schedule Your Session
Read this first:
Treat your session time as you would any other professional appointment.
- Show up on time. Your session will end at the scheduled time even if you arrive late.
- Ensure you have privacy and can speak freely.
- Turn off all distractions such as cell phones and pings from other devices.
- Kindly refrain from eating and smoking/vaping.
- Read the "how to prepare for your session" notes below.
Existing Clients 60-Minute Session - Use this link.
New Client 90-Minute Session - Use this link.
Make a Payment - Visit this page.
Here's how to prepare for your session:
- Be sure to complete any intake forms that were requested.
- Be well rested and well hydrated.
- Be prepared to take notes.
- And be relaxed and ready for a great experience!
Kindly give at least 24-hours notice if you cannot attend your session. This will open my schedule to allow someone else to take advantage of the time.
Thank you, and I look forward to seeing you soon!