Does any of this sound familiar:
- "I can't trust my decisions ."
- "I don't deserve _________."
- "I hate it when that happens."
- "I always feel stressed."
- "I'll never be able to stop grieving."
- "Everybody in my family suffered from ______."
- No matter what I do I can't seem to get well."
- Doctor after doctor and I'm still sick!"
I can go on, but you know what I mean.
You can relax. The good news is you're perfectly normal. It's just habitual language patterns being run, like a computer program, in your "ultra-powerful" subconscious mind. These patterns have been developed over time by a lifetime of faulty programming by parents, teachers, siblings and other family members, friends, employers, and civil, religious and social groups.
If affirmations, positive thinking, and The Law of Attraction have been failing you here's why:
Positive thoughts have a profound effect on behavior and genes but only when they are in harmony with the subconscious programming.
— Bruce Lipton, Author "The Biology of Belief"
What If You Had the Keys to that Kingdom?
Here's the good news! You can get the keys to the Kindom and upgrade these kinds of disempowering and energy consuming beliefs into something dramatically more empowering with PSYCH-K! You don't need to suffer a moment longer! The answer you've been looking for is right here!